Free Shipping on Domestic Orders!
Canvas Bestsellers: "Chica"
"Chica (Jen) thru-hiked the AT nobo in 2017 and this art was created from a photo of her on the trail shortly after entering the 100 Mile Wilderness in Monson, ME – so close to the end! Since the AT, Chica and her husband Sunsets have gone on to hike the Camino (Spain), Colorado Trail, Ice Age Trail, Bartram Trail and Foothills Trail. They now own and operate a hiker hostel along the AT in Franklin, NC (Chica & Sunsets Hostel) and Chica makes hiker-inspired arm candy jewelry."
Follow Chica's Jewelry
12" x 1.5" x 16"
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included